I received an email a few days ago from Elle over at Elle-Mental saying she was sharing a Liebster Award with me. This award is “like a chain letter” (as my husband said) for bloggers with 200 followers or less.
The Liebster Conventions says that you should:
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!
So, to get this started…Thank you, Elle for passing this award on to me! Positive comments are a blogger’s dream and I really appreciate your kind words.Since, Liebster is German for “favorite”, here are some of my new favorite blogs I’ve recently discovered. I hope you’ll cheek them out too!
- Cynthia of AhhhQuilting is brilliance beyond belief. Her quilts are bold in both color and pattern and each time she makes a new post, I find myself mumbling, “Dang…I wish I came up with that.”
- I discovered Saltwater Quilts just last week. Her quilts have that fresh, summer, curl up in a hammock, I’m on vacation feeling. They’re classically beautiful without being old-fashioned.
- Anna at Six White Horses inspires me to get out of my box of careful planning. Her quilts are less “fussy” and more improvised.
- Kelsey Sews is another blog I discovered last week. Kelsey’s quilts are sweet and fresh.
- Amanda at The Cozy Pumpkin is a fellow quilting-bud in the OKC Modern Quilt Guild. She’s a whole lotta fun and I love that her posts sound just like her. I’m envious of her straight-line quilting, as I’ve recently discovered that I can’t quilt a straight line.